Cornell Concert Series performances have taken place in various campus locations of the years. Moving forward, we will be focusing on the ease-of-access and comfortable environment of Bailey Hall. You can find more information about Bailey Hall here, or find Bailey on Google Maps.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter venue.
- Latecomers will be seated at a time designated by the artists.
- Cameras, audio & video recording equipment are not permitted in the concert venues. Taking photographs or using recording (audio/video) devices is strictly prohibited.
- Cellular phones, beepers and alarm watches must be silenced before the start of the performance.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Fire exits are indicated by lighted, red signs in Bailey Hall. In case of an emergency please use the exit nearest your seat for the shortest route out of the venue. The ushers will assist you.
- Disabled seating is available. Please advise the box office of seating requirements when ordering tickets. Be sure to indicate whether patron is in a wheelchair or not (wheelchair seating is a designated space for wheelchair to be placed, and there is no physical chair.) Call 255-5144 or 254-3374.
- Hearing Assistance Devices are available free of charge. To obtain a headset, please see the box office. A driver’s license or identification card must be exchanged for a device.
- Children, regardless of age, must be ticketed and be able to sit quietly throughout the show. Please consider other patrons when deciding to bring children to the event.
- Restrooms in Bailey Hall are located off of lower lobby, accessible from main floor by the stairs and first floor elevator. There are no restrooms on the balcony level. If you need assistance, please contact an usher.
- Lost and Found items are turned in to the house manager at the event. Please call (607) 255-5144 or email us to inquire.
- Food and Beverage are not permitted in the performance seating area.
- Further information about Bailey Hall is available at www.baileyhall.cornell.edu