The auditorium in Barnes Hall seats about 280 and is ideal for recitals, chamber music, and small ensembles. Seating for all concerts at Barnes Hall is general admission.
The auditorium is located on the top floor of the auditorium, with primary access by stairs. An elevator is available, but please ask an usher for assistance in opening it. Call 255.5144 in advance to reserve a wheelchair space. Everyone must have a ticket to enter venue.
- Latecomers will be seated at a time designated by the artists.
- Cameras, audio & video recording equipment are not permitted in the concert venues. Taking photographs or using recording (audio/video) devices is strictly prohibited.
- Cellular phones, beepers and alarm watches must be silenced before the start of the performance.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Children, regardless of age, must be ticketed and be able to sit quietly throughout the show. Please consider other patrons when deciding to bring children to the event.
- Restrooms in Barnes Hall are located one floor below the auditorium, accessible from the auditorium level by the stairs and the elevete. There are no restrooms on the auditorium level. If you need assistance, please contact an usher.
- Lost and Found items are turned in to the house manager at the event. Please call (607) 255-5144 or email us to inquire.
- Food and Beverage are not permitted in the performance seating area.