Sage Chapel is a non-sectarian chapel in the center of the campus, which was built in 1875. It seats about 900 people and houses two organs. Seating at Sage Chapel is general admission.
Sage Hall Virtual Tour
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter venue.
- Latecomers will be seated at a time designated by the artists.
- Cameras, audio & video recording equipment are not permitted in the concert venues. Taking photographs or using recording (audio/video) devices is strictly prohibited.
- Cellular phones, beepers and alarm watches must be silenced before the start of the performance.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Seating is unassigned and open.
- Children, regardless of age, must be ticketed and be able to sit quietly throughout the show. Please consider other patrons when deciding to bring children to the event.
- Lost and Found items are turned in to the house manager at the event. Please call (607) 255-5144 or email us to inquire.
- Food and Beverage are not permitted in the performance seating area.